Legal Assistant and/or Paralegal Job Posting
LMC Law, PLLC started in September of 2017 with its owner, Lisa M. Campion, Esq. Lisa practices in the areas of real estate, estate planning, probate and business law. We are seeking a legal assistant or paralegal to continue to grow and provide quality service to our clients. We are looking for friendly, self-motivated individuals who enjoy helping people, have strong communication skills, are detail-oriented and enjoy working as part of a team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to be highly effective in a fast-paced environment with significant variety of issues and
frequently changing priorities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to facilitate work with wide variety of individuals and businesses.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change and short deadlines.
- Requires strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be outgoing, energetic, innovative, and always willing to take initiative.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, friendly and professional demeanor and experience exercising
discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suites required, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have a valid drivers license, your own transportation, and a cell phone.
- High School graduation or equivalent.
- Two years of clerical, secretarial or data entry experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with the following skills:
- Proficiency with QuickBooks;
- Proficiency with PrepExpress or E-Closing for real estate transaction preparation;
- Experience preparing real estate, estate planning, business and/or probate court documentation; and/or
- Experience conducting title searches in the Vermont land records.
Please email your resume and information for two references to email@example.com. Applicants are encouraged to apply for part-time, full-time, or contract basis work. Salary and benefits will be negotiated based on experience level.